Photo Credit: That Pretty Fit Chick
I have a go-to Sangria that I serve during Summer. I reach for this recipe whenever we are entertaining. I can say with 100% certainty the drink will not disappoint! I would love to take credit for this scrumptious beverage, however, I actually found it on All Recipes.
* 2 navel oranges, thinly sliced
* 2 lemons, thinly sliced
* 2 limes, thinly sliced
* 1 pear, cored and chopped
* 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
* 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
* 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice (I prefer fresh pineapple already cored)
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 1/2 cup Cointreau or other orange liqueur
* 1 cup white rum
* 1/3 cup coconut-flavored rum
* 2 cups orange juice
* 2 (750 milliliter) bottles dry red wine, chilled
* 1/2 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
* 1/4 cup lemon juice
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* 1 cup lemon-lime soda, chilled
1. Place the oranges, lemons, limes, pear, kiwi, strawberries, pineapple chunks and juice, and white sugar into a large bowl. Pour the Cointreau, white rum, coconut-flavored rum, and orange juice over the fruit. Stir gently to dissolve the sugar. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Add the red wine, pink lemonade concentrate, lemon juice, and lime juice. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, or overnight.
3. Before serving, add the chilled lemon-lime soda. Serve over ice, spooning the fruit into the glass with the liquid. Garnish with an orange slice or maraschino cherries.